“Good Experience”

Good for: Families with children
Clayton, Georgia
“Good Experience”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The restaurant setting is an Old West Saloon. The menu is large and varied. They serve alcoholic beverages but the restaurant and bar are separate. Your waiter takes you food order and the bar server takes you drink order. You get two checks, one for food and one for drinks, weird but it works. I had the “Buffalo Stew” in a bread bowl, it was great. The service was excellent and the prices reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank johnrobertpowers

Oakdale, California
“If you eat anywhere else, you'll regret it”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food here is OUTSTANDING! By far the best food we had on our entire trip. Nice, big restaurant with tall ceilings. Didn't feel crowded at all even though there were a lot of people there. Prices were good and our waitress was fantastic. I recommend dining inside because there is a lot of traffic on the boardwalk.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank HoffBees
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“we loved it”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We loved it. It was a nice place. We had good food and a really nice waitress. There is really nothing I didn't like about this place they had old 'n' days music and it was really clean and a really good service

Visited July 2013
1 Thank GWENCO
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“Good meal & interesting decor”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The decor of the restaurant was neat, made us feel like we were in the Wild West. The food was really good. I had the bourbon steak (ribeye?) and it was cooked to my liking and had great flavor, I also enjoyed my baked potato and the salad before the meal. My husband had the buffalo ribeye and he enjoyed that a lot, my taste of it was good. We did have a short wait for a table, but it was about 10 minutes not bad at all. I had a local beer that was decent, and my husband had a STRONG rum and coke. I didn't like that the alcoholic drinks had to be ordered & paid for separately but it wasn't that big of a deal. I would definately recommend this place.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ajrwdwgirl
Turnhout
“Nice decoration of the restaurant”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Visited this restaurant some 15 years ago,and found the quality of the food during this vist in last june equal towards the previous experience.(excellent)
The waiting time was worth and just confirm the quality of this restaurant

Visited June 2013