“Amazing place”

Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The decor is beautiful. Shy 1 Staff member, the resturant was OMG cool. The food was amazing and filling. It was soo neat I almost forgot to eat. lol Go see for yourself. A must do AGAIN place to eat

998 - 1,002 of 1,238 reviews

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Visited mount Rushmore and wanted to each afterwards. Most places were quite tacky - Ruby's is themed but it seems quite authentic. Service was great and the food was decent, fresh and well prepared. Nothing fancy but solid, tasty and as ordered. Relatively cheap for the area- would recommend as a good place to eat if in the area - just take the decoration / theme as all in good fun.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Lots to chose from on the menu, so everyone in my family was happy. My husband ordered the Buffalo Steak, and it was very good and tender. We ordered from the kid's menu for my 3 year old and the portion sizes were surprisingly large. It was entirely too much for my daugher to eat, but I'd rather have plenty leftover than to hear that she's still hungry after finishing her meal. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. We would definitely go back here if we make a stop in Keystone again!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Husband and I eat dinner here. His beef steak was just OK and my trout almondine was dry. The atmosphere was I guess would be called Wild West. Service OK nothing special. We ate and left unimpressed.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Hopped off the 1880 train and asked one of the conductors where was a good place to eat. He told us Rubys. We were not disappointed! Ordered consisted of fish and chips, hamburger, prime rib sandwich and corn dog. All was excellant food except for the prime rib is was a bit fatty. Service was good as well. Nice atmosphere. Clean bathrooms.