“It was OK”

Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Not bad but nothing special. The server was very attentive and the food was good. I guess I was just expecting a little more.

1  Thank Lynne C

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Restaurant was the only one open on the boardwalk after 9pm on a Saturday night? The food was ok, nothing exceptional. The atmosphere is nice. Service was good. Drinks from the bar are on a separate tab due to local licensing so be aware.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Average food, average waitstaff. No complaints other than the Apple Crisp. Nice atmosphere. Had the buffalo stew and the parmesean crusted tilapia.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I both loved the wonderful decor, which was very interesting. We had a problem with our order, nothing major, but the hostess took care of us and was so friendly and nice. Next time we are in town, we will be sure and stop here.The food is good and Ruby House has an outstanding atmosphere.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My family and I had lunch at Ruby's. The atmosphere was fun and the food was good. The staff were attentive and welcoming. I would recommend this to a friend.