“chicken fried”

Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We had the chicken fried steak with gravy and it was wonderul. We had the best waitress in town. The place is right on the strip can't miss it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,347)

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Best sit down meal in town. Seems as though the others in town, although good food, are good-fast-food. Ruby House has a delicious menu of choices and desserts.

1  Thank ParksNRecGuy
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I spent upwards of twenty dollars on Filet Mignon. I ordered it medium; it arrived nearly raw. The bacon wrapping the filet was an undercooked limp greasy disaster which I threw away. Yuck.

2  Thank barnacle547
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

I apologize that your filet was not cooked properly. We would have been happy to get you a new steak cooked the way you had ordered it or we could have given you something else off the menu. We would not have charged you for the filet if you had brought it to our attention. Whomever waited on you should have caught it when they brought it to your table and again I am sorry it was not brought to their attention. We do not expect anyone to pay for a meal they cannot eat.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We highly recommend the ruby house. Our meals were extremely delicious. I had the salmon en croute and husband had the filet. He has these a lot and said this was exceptionally tasty. Staff very nice and helpful. Prices were not too high relative to the quality of food.

1  Thank NitaBC
Reviewed June 27, 2012

While the food was only ok, we had a fun time eating here. The staff was pleasant and the food came quick. Overall, I would recommend this restaurant to others but not as a place to get a wonderful meal

1  Thank rbross50