“Great Stay!”

Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Keystone
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

It was on a whim that I decided to drive to Mount Rushmore on a cross-country road trip. Given that it was the early evening, I thought I should stay for the night and further, given my expectations of the Super 8 while on the road, this was the place I chose. The room was neat and clean and the proximity to the monument was perfect. I have to say that the reason I am giving this 5 stars is for the hotel staff on duty at the time of my stay. She was more than courteous, she was very friendly and helpful! A big thank you to Wendy for making my stay at the Super 8 a fantastic one!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Humboldt
Reviewed September 25, 2013

it was ok. I have stayed in better. I thought it was pricey for what you got. $100 per room was kinda high for the quality of this hotel. we stayed for 1 night in 2 connecting rooms. they worked for what we needed. I did not like that there was no elevator. my mother in law was in a knee brace & had a hard time going up the stairs. they did have a ramp but that made her walk even farther. again it was ok.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Cancun, Mexico
Reviewed September 4, 2013

While on a road trip from California, it's important to stay on a budget so we can maximize our trip to the fullest. This hotel was a perfect stop during our visit to Mt. Rushmore. We made 2 visits to Rushmore, first, the night lighting ceremony on our check-in date and the next day, we did the museums, hike and video presentation. The hotel has an adjacent mini mall so we were able to do some souvenir shopping and eat at a great chicken and ribs place. On our night visit to Rushmore, we had an ice cream at the Dairy queen in the mini mall that is open until 10pm. All attractions are close by and the little town of keystone is just a quick drive and a must see.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family