“should have looked at the reviews”

Railhead Family Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Forgot to check the reviews on this place, lesson learned, the food was absolutely horrid which was further compounded by the atmosphere and appearingly distant service. We just happen to stop by for the lunch time all you can eat taco buffet which should have been a clue. The first clue had been the appearance of the food, which if it wasnt canned was poorly prepared. please dont bother.

1  Thank fuelsman

Reviewed June 11, 2011

I wish I had read the reviews before paying out $54.00 for a meal that was awful I'm not sure there is a word to discribe what we ate. It's too bad Keystone can't shut that place down. Our hot foods weren't even hot and for 16.95 I don't want to eat instant mashed potatoes. Stay away from this place. Probably the only reason they are still in business is because most of their customers are tourist and will never be back anyway. I just wish I had my money back.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

This place is also one of the worlds worst places to eat. I've had better food and service is 3rd. world countries. The food is horrable, the service is terrable and the place is just filthy. It should be shut down as a health hazard. The food is way overpriced, the salad bar if you can call it that, is ugly, messy with driedout food. Same person owns all 3 restaurants in town, and all 3 are health hazards. Stay away from the RAILHEAD. ALL-AMERICAN and KEYSTONE FAMILY RESTAURANT. VERY BIG BLACK MARK ON THE TOWN...

1  Thank movinondown
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I couldn't argue with the previous reviews. In general I think all buffet restaurants are bad, and in general, how good can the food be when it is 1) mass produced and 2) left sitting out for who knows how long, and with who knows who exposing who knows what to it.

So when you decide to eat at a buffet restaurant, then you get what you pay for and shouldn't expect anything better. So that's why I'm not ranking it lower.

Then why did I eat here? Because it was raining and I needed a place to sit out the rain. Plus they have free wireless (reasonable good speed and access) and they are letting me sit here for quite a long time -- a benefit of large buffet restaurants).

The eggs were ok. The sausage links were good. The pancakes and syrup together were absolutely disgusting. The first staff on duty was disinterested on and off, but later they we fairly attentive and pleasant. So use all that how you will. I won't recommend this place to a friend, because I very rarely recommend buffet places to friends (I can think in my head right of one singular exception in Mississippi which was actually very good).

Reviewed May 8, 2011

5 people, $100 for the "buffet" that was supose to have prime rib. I'm sorry but that "beef" they served was not prime rib. Very tough and very over done. None of the food tasted right, we were afraid to finish our meal so we threw most of it away The "desert consited of a few bowls of canned peachs and 1 small piece of peach pie-must have got a good deal on canned peaches.! We ate there because the sign said "full menu" and when you walk in they take you to your table carrying menus then walk away w/o giving you one. When asked they said all they had was the buiffet. . Rotten service from a young lady that obviously didn't want to be there - no personality what so ever. Went outside for a smoke break half way through our meal. PU! Thank God we didn't get sick. There are too many decent places to eat to ever even consider this dive.