“Worst ever”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have never eaten in such a horrible restaurant before. Food was terrible, buffet looked days old and the woman taking our money was the most opinionated employee I've ever met. She made me wait to pay for this overpriced family dinner while telling the family ahead of me that they should not waste their money on seeing the Crazy Horse monument. Her reasons were very political, which she reiterated to me unsolicited. I was very offended by her attitude and my entire experience there. I will think twice about visiting Keystone in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Came at around 10:00 am for breakfast. Place was all but empty, but apparently there was a problem with the cook because it took over an hour to get our food. Food was ok once we got it. The overall atmosphere is a little dated and the waitress was nice but not very attentive.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

You would think that a town that survives on tourists would put a little effort in. The food was worse than bad! Prices were high! The server was the worst! We have a large group and asked for 2 checks- she could not figure out how to split the bill!!! I was actually afraid to eat there so I had a salad. The buffet looked like it might have been there all week..... Not clean. DO NOT GO HERE! Would have rather grabbed a sandwich from a gas station.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was frozen meals. The cost was high for the crap that was served to us. We saw our sever 2 and one of the times was to give us our bill. What a waste of money!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Service was only slightly better than the food. The food was AWFUL.....

Don't go. Don't even go in!!!!

1  Thank Jeff L