“Disappointing”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The two plates of french toasted were delivered to our table after a long delay, even longer than it took to receive my coffee. Had to ask for the bacon side that I had ordered but it looked and tasted like a serving left over from the breakfast buffet heated in the microwave. The french toast had no flavor, simply fried in a bland egg batter. The seating hostess openly yelled at the bus boy to clean a table she wanted to use. The check was ten dollars less, barely half, than it should have been. When I brought all these items to the attention of the cashier, she responded with argumentative denial.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The food was very poor quality, as was the service; and it was not a busy evening. Wouldn't visit here again any time soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I wish I had read the previous reviews before wasting my time and money in this place. It was hands down the worst meal I have had anywhere...anytime. Nasty. People were complaining about the buffet when my daughter and I arrived so we ordered off the menu. Every one of the staff we met was from south america and only spoke broken english. I had to point at the menu items we wanted. The meals were beyond bad. Don't go here.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The waitress was learning, the food passable, the atmosphere American Tourist Keystone style.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Sorry to say the food was terrible and they were totally disorganized with their short staffed service. Waited a long time to get our bill and the food was cold.