“Subway eats”

Subway Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Fast Food
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Food is ok everything is fresh and made in front of you a little pricey for what you get fresh made breads

Reviewed April 25, 2014

When we come to restaraunt it was quque which goes out of the building. And we thought that it will take like a half our to get our meal. But we was so excited how fast it goes. May be 10 minutes and we got our subs. Crew was really fast, does billion of actions in one time, and emotionaly was not like robots, thay was still friendly :) Very nice job guys :) So much appreciated.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Really disappointed with the service.... When we walked in ... On the door was sign: We are closed for 15 min!!! While employe name Sandy with other coworker sitting inside and let us wait in front of the door, till they will finish eating and laughing. Having an attitude and being rude while making my sandwich. Spanish lady could not understand my order, she would not even ask me what would I like..... Sorry but I m never coming back.subway deserve better service!!!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We orderd steak and cheese the person who took the order did not understand what we wanted and the did not have some of the toppings and they did'nt know if they accepted credit cards.

2  Thank hatsandhides
DavidPicnic, Owner at Subway Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you for your review, and I'm sorry you were dissatisfied with your visit. We appreciate your patronage in our community of Keystone. And although we are challenged with hiring and training for a very short season, we are proud of the fact that this Subway location has a world-wide reach and exposure both with American and International tourists as well as our diverse staff of employees. Although we're only open May through September, we hire over 40 students from US high schools and International Universities from 9 countries on 4 continents and the island of Jamaica.

Again I apologize, it certainly isn't our business model to deliver poor hospitality to our guests. If I may suggest, in the future if you struggle with communication in a restaurant, please make a manager or owner aware immediately of the situation. Since we closed September and your review is posted October 15, it's impossible for me to correct behaviors or training issues that you observed in July. On your next summer visit to Keystone please stop to see how we're doing.
Thank you for your consideration. - David Holmgren

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We ate breakfast here on our trip across the country. The food was your typical Subway fare, but the cleanliness of the place was gross! They were getting a delivery, and had the door propped open. The number of flies that were entering the food preparation area amazed me - I'm glad they made our food before the flies swarmed over the food prep and storage area!

2  Thank V B

Thank you so much for your visit to Keystone. We appreciate your business in our little community.
I'm sorry your visit to our restaurant we below your standards back in July. I take cleanliness of our locations very seriously and have great respect of life and health safety standards for consumers and employees alike. Our pest control program is totally chemical free and authorized by Subway world wide to include but not limited to outdoor repellent panels, air curtains on all entrances and UV light traps. Unfortunately the best program cannot keep up with flying insects in high volume locations. Although we close for the season in September, we are evaluating systems and routines for future developments.

Again thank you for your review.
David Holmgren

Been to Subway Restaurant? Share your experiences!