“Best ribeye you'll find in this town”
Review of The Tackle Box - CLOSED

The Tackle Box
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Had the best ribeye steak I've had in a long time. Great little place with a nice wait staff. Price is less than you would pay at a lot of places.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

good food and nice people.. good service .. great place to eat. we go to the Hills several times a year and eat here every time we are there

Reviewed September 1, 2012

A fine place to eat with family an kids or without. Their garlic mashed potatoes were great! They let us sit where we wanted, there was a deck outside but unfortunately it was too hot to sit outside. Friendly people, small bar, interesting things to look at on the walls. Would gladly go back.

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

We went here 2 nights of our trip last week. First, kids can pick from 3 kids meals for a free meal. Second, it's not busy here and the food was really good.

1st night, I ordered the fettuccini Alfredo. I thought it was pretty bad, my husband tasted it and said "bland, not bad"... The noodles were obviously quick heated, stuck together, over cooked... It was a blah meal.
BUT, my husbands burger was CRAZY GOOD!! Like, it was so good, we came back again and both ordered burgers and our bill was $20 for a sit down meal for 4 so pretty good :-)
After tasting the burgers, we didn't understand why this place isn't packed! Once again, all I can assure is good is the burgers... Cooked to order, lots of unique toppings, great flavor!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We were seated quickly, Our order was taken right away and our food was out amazingly fast. The food was good, not great. The waiter had a "can do" attitude. I was not very hungry and asked for a kids size fish and chips--no problem. The fish was crispy and hot. He asked if I wanted any catsup. I asked for tarter sauce and it was delivered to the table immediately. The fries were the best I ever had! So crispy and hot, not too salty. My husband enjoyed his Cobb salad. Portions were not huge, but that is a plus for us. My margarita was well prepared and served with lots of ice. All in all, a positive experience.