“Great Place for a Burger”
Review of BaRLee's

BaRLee's
Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bar & Grill, Kids menu, Live entertainment, large group accommodation, local delivery, carry-out.
Southlake, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place for a Burger”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Very good burgers and friendly service. Dining room is on 2nd floor, but a winding ramp makes it easily accessible.

Gurnee, Illinois
“Great Service, Even Better Food!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

OK, around 9 pm after we got settled n our hotel the first night we were looking for a restaurant to grab dinner. The folks at the Holiday Inn suggested BaRLee's and were glad they did! The first night I got a Bison burger and asked for the house bbq sauce on the side (not an option on the menu at all). The server happily brought me some out and it was excellent! My wife enjoyed here dinner and the kids liked theirs as well, so we went back another night. That time I got the smoked prime rib. Yes, smoked. It was delicious! Probably one of the best smoke jobs I've tasted. I would definitely go back.

East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Sadly, not a place I would go again”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

BarLee's was right across from our hotel, and one rainy night we decided to try it. We got there ahead of the rush caused by the rain, and it still took an incredibly long time for service. During our meal we watched 5 tables of people come and go that did not get menus or even glanced at.
The obvious owners of the place were running like crazy up and down from the bar, but the other servers were totally out of their element and were of no help. Sadly, I hoped the food would be worth it but my ribs were tough and tasteless. I did love sitting out on the deck watching the rain, but the experience could have been so much better.

• Visited July 2013
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“nice outside patio”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We loved sitting outside on a beautiful evening. Food was just so-so. Would probably not return and ended up wishing we had tried other options in Keystone.

Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
“OK Food, Good Location”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had dinner here on a rainy night, and it was pretty deserted, which doesn't add to the atmosphere. It is a tavern basically, and there was a lot of fried food and the usual bar food. Our waitress was very pleasant, as were all the other people working there, and we had a lovely view of the trees outside. The prices, as were all the prices in Keystone, were a little inflated for the quality of the food.

Visited August 2013

Been to BaRLee's? Share your experiences!