We stayed here for 3 nights in the family suite with 2 queen beds, bunkbeds and foldout couch. Room was very spacious- had a table that seated 6 along with a kitchen area with microwave and fridge. Bathroom was great- had heated floors- but we never tried them. Only complaint about the room is that the air conditioner is in the bedroom, so the front room and bathroom were always hot. Breakfast was ok- boil in a bag eggs, eggo waffles, cereal, little jello shots and the best was the hot oatmeal. Avoid hard boiled eggs- they had a strange flavor. Also try to get in right at 7 or the line gets super long. Very convenient to restaurants and activities- we walked to a few things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-friendly hotel located 2 1/2 miles from Mt. Rushmore, the Rushmore Express Inn & Family Suites combines comfort, convenience and elegance for a truly monumental stay. An indoor pool and hot tub, Fitness Center, in-room wifi and a complimentary continental breakfast are just a few amenities that the Rushmore Express offers, along with guest laundry and available meeting rooms for groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rushmore Express Inn & Family Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rushmore Express Keystone Hotel Keystone
- Rushmore Express Hotel Keystone