Visit Keystone every other year for the last 18 years and always stayed at the same motel (tradition) so glad I decided to break tradition and stay at the Rushmore Express. Stayed in the family suite, 2 queens, sofa sleeper, and bunk beds, very comfortable beds, bathroom clean and spacious, kitchen area wonderful with bar stools around, big dining room table with couch and sitting area. Great location, could easily walk downtown, will definitely stay again, I think we have a new tradition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-friendly hotel located 2 1/2 miles from Mt. Rushmore, Rushmore Express Inn & Family Suites combines comfort, convenience and elegance for a truly monumental stay. An indoor pool and hot tub, Fitness Center, in-room wifi and a complimentary continental breakfast are just a few amenities that Rushmore Express offers, along with guest laundry and available meeting rooms for groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Rushmore Express Inn & Family Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rushmore Express Keystone Hotel Keystone
- Rushmore Express Hotel Keystone