Yes I know it was off season, but just by a few days hehehe.
The hotel is your standard HIE and was worth it for the money. When the price is higher stay in Rapid and drive the 25 minutes here to avoid the tourist trap. More and better places to eat in the city and the selection fo rooms are better.
Neg: My bed was pretty tough to sleep on and the tub was clogged. They fixed both right away.
ONLY EAT THE PIZZA IN TOWN, THE REST OF THE PLACES ARE REALLY BAD!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Keystone is located at the base of Mt. Rushmore in the bustling historic town of Keystone, SD and central to all family-approved attractions. Just minutes from Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse and Custer State Park. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Keystone is a new, deluxe hotel architecturally designed after the magnificent look of Mt. Rushmore. Come and enjoy our Great Room as you relax around our 3-sided fireplace featuring a Western/Native American flair. The hotel features include free local phone calls, high-speed internet access, business center, and a large pool and hot tub.Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new continental deluxe Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring biscuits & gravy, bacon & eggs, the world's best tasting cinnamon roll, and much more. Visit Keystone, SD and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Keystone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Keystone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Keystone
- Holiday Inn Express Keystone
- Holiday Inn Keystone
- Keystone Holiday Inn