“Decent”

Grizzly Creek Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Full service family restaurant featuring gourmet hamburgers cooked to order, steaks, fajitas, appetizers, mexican entrees, kids menu and more. We have a full liquor bar, 10 local craft beers on draft and a large covered patio to enjoy the view of Black Hills and Mt. Rushmore.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Visited here on a trip to Mount Rushmore. We picked Grizzly Creek because we knew they had buffalo burgers. They were good. It took awhile to get the food which was weird because there were only a couple of tables with guests. I think they may have forgotten about our table because we sat outside. We actually had to go in to ask for the check because we had been sitting there for quite awhile after we finished the burgers. Overall, ok experience, would try somewhere else on the next visit.

2  Thank Kaitlyn A

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The last two years, my wife and I have dined at the Grizzly Creek Restaurant during our "almost" annual pilgrimage to Mount Rushmore. The food is very good and the service is great. My wife ordered the Nachos for her entrée and it was too, too much! We should of shared this dish. I chose one of their specialty burgers with sweet potato fries. The burger was cooked to my liking (well done, but not dried out), was flavorful and tasty. We'll be back again next September.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The food was just ok, nothing to write home about. The server was from Turkey, he was really nice and friendly. Service was fast.

1  Thank yvonne s
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Avoid this place unless you like dog hair in your food. There were a couple of dos tied up outside the restaurant the staff kept going out to pet the dogs. I hope they washed their hands afterword but the waitress had dog hair on her clothes. When we received our food there was hair in the French fries. That evening 2 of 3 people had food poisoning.

1  Thank Bill L
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and mother in-law had the Bleu Cheese Burge and said they were wonderful I had the Dakota buffalo chili it was very good. Also had the Spinach & Artichoke Dip w/chips very good. Staff was nice and the restaurant and restrooms where clean.