“Great service, good food”

Grizzly Creek Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Full service family restaurant featuring gourmet hamburgers cooked to order, steaks, fajitas, appetizers, mexican entrees, kids menu and more. We have a full liquor bar, 10 local craft beers on draft and a large covered patio to enjoy the view of Black Hills and Mt. Rushmore.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Friendly server from Czech Republic who took some time to visit when she wasn't busy. Nice bison burger - 8oz so split it with friend. It was a beautiful night so ate outside on the patio.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Dined here for lunch. Had burgers and salads. Salads were very fresh, and burgers were cooked just right and very good! What was really great was the service!!! Our server Sena, who is from Turkey, was a fantastic server...friendly, efficient, and professional. We would recommend this restaurant based on her service alone. A good place for lunch in Keystone.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stopped for lunch. Good food, and service. We had a new server and she was fantastic. The food was good, reasonably priced and the service was great. After eating at several resturants during our road trip where the food was marginal or overpriced, this was a great find! One of the best part was it was not in the center of the Keystone tourist center.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We where staying in Keystone to see Mt. Rushmore and the family was hungry so we went to the closes reataurant to the motel. We walked into the restaurant and they greeted us very nicely and seated us in a comfortable spot. A young lady from Hungary become of waitress. We all ordered different drinks and the waitress proceeded to take care of the order. They didn't have the beer I ordered so they bought a tasting glass with a beer like what I had ordered which was not quit the beer I wanted but I found another one I liked. They were trying to satisfy my taste. When our drinks were served, my Mother-in-Law did not get what she ordered. Since my Mother-in-Law has a strong Fench accent we could all laugh at the mistake. The waitress was very embarced and replaced the drink quickly. This showed me they were trying to please us. The food was served in ample time, Since we were very hungry, that was a plus. everyones food was very good. The waitress gave us good information about Mt. Rushmore. Paying for the meal was quick and easy. The prices wasn't bad.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I spent the summer in Keystone and was fortunate enough to eat at Grizzly Creek numerous times. Their food is very good, the burgers are large and the steak fries are always cooked to a golden crisp. My burger of choice is the western bbq burger (great). They also have very good salads the steak tip salad was perfect when i had it. What also sets them apart is their service they have great international workers who want to do everything they can to make sure the customers are happy (Paul, Kate, Olga, Inna are just a few of these great servers). The atmosphere of the restaurant is very entertaining the decor is nice, the music is always good, and there are a few TV's to catch a game. As someone who knows the food in the Keystone area I would highly recommend Grizzly Creek to everyone from solo diners to families (They have a kids menu) Thanks Grizzly Creek!

1  Thank Andrea P