“outstanding” 4 of 5 bubbles

Red's Chicken House and BBQ
Ranked #18 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“outstanding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2011

The ribs are out of this world. And I usually don't care for ribs. We went back a second time on our vacation. Its not a fancy place, come as you are.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great BBQ cold beer kid friendly and good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

Stopped for a beer and quick bite to eat in a tourist town that can be quite spendy but we walked in the most spendy item was beer $4 for a corona but the food was great. They said it was their own recipe, I don't care either way it wAs good!!! Not the best dressed or most professional but nice as can be and treated you like a family! Two thumbs up from justjill who happens to be a great cook and food critic and I was impressed.

Maumee, Ohio
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2011

This is a great little place to eat. I had the pulled pork sandwich....Yummy. Not too spicy, just really good.
My DH had the fish & chips. (He let me have a little taste). The fish was very crispy and tasted great. The fries.....to die for.
As for service, I was pleasantly surprised. There were three younger gentlemen cooking and serving. I was prepared for no conversation and not much ambition. Was I surprised! They were all so friendly and very helpful with all of our questions about the area.
It's just a small place, so make sure you don't pass it by.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Awesome place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2011

This is a SUPER place to eat,especially if you like fries and ribs.We also came back a second time. Sadly we have to go on to Colorado, and we live in California. BUT YOU ARE THE BEST PLACE TO EAT. I give you 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

North Liberty, Iowa
“It was excellent, the best in Keystone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2011

The food was delicious and the service was friendly and fast! The prices were reasonable and the portion were generous. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2011