“Very Fun!”

Rushmore Tramway Adventures
Ranked #3 of 23 things to do in Keystone
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rushmore Tramway Adventures offers a little bit of something for everyone. From action-packed adventurers to enjoying the beautiful Black Hills with breath-taking views of Mount Rushmore National Memorial, people of all ages and abilities can find their inspiration. You just can't seem to go wrong with this family getaway during your summer vacation!
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We enjoyed it so much, we went 3 days in a row! Nice chair lift ride to the top, where there is a restaurant and nice scenic views. The ride down is fun - you can go as fast or slow as you want. I think this was my son's highlight of our vacation here.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

My son and I took the Alpine Slide. First each person must sign a liability waiver which made me nervous. We took a tram up a mountain then slid down. The ride was great and could be controlled by the rider. I wish they had the tourist pictures at the bottom of the hill as it is difficult to bring down a picture without destroying it.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

My son and husband did the course. Our son loved it! They started on an easy run and ended on a really tough one. He said it was scary at first but at the end--no problem. There was one part of the last run where they walked on a single rope with another single rope to hold on. That was the only thing that kept them from falling. My son did fine but I feared for my husband's life! Not to worry though they are hooked up and attached to the runs by a harness-- just in case. The aerial parts were challenging and the zip lines in between were so much fun. Both had a great time. My son can't wait to go to another aerial park. Now about the park. I thought the set up was good. They go over how to wear the harness, how to use it, how to hook yourself up to the runs. They have the runs color coded almost like ski runs according to difficulty. Young kids can't go on the more difficult runs without an adult. It's good exercise, it's out doors, it's a good confidence booster. The employees are well trained.

3  Thank Tylersmommy
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The Alpine Slide is a lot of fun! This is our second visit to the area with family and we all wanted to come back. The tram ride to the top is pleasant. Once at the top, you get to take in the gorgeous views. There is plenty of area for your kids to explore and play. The restaurant makes delicious burgers and dogs. We actually look forward to eating there. The staff are young and friendly. The best part is the slide down. It is fun for all ages. You can print off a waiver form online and have it ready when you get there.

3  Thank indianakitty40
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Family enjoyed the view and the ride down but it really takes 2 trips to enjoy it all. $12 a ride per person. The staff that worked was nice.

1  Thank PattyJean33706