Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

-LaQuata-
Spearfish, South Dakota
via mobile

1,000 results
All reviews alpine slide chair lift zip line ropes course ski lift aerial park fast lane free fall great fun all ages a lot of fun afraid of heights whole family kids and adults black hills nice ride family vacation
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We filled our morning here, doing the zipline, 7D shooting games and the roller coaster over and over. My 6 year old enjoyed the cave tour but it was a bit long for my 3 year old. It was fairly spendy, but we got our money's worth. The staff was polite and professional.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was awesome!! Myself, hubby and teenage son went today and we all absolutely loved it! They were running a special since it's off season so we were able to do all 3 activities for the price of one, so all 3 of us had the wristbands to ride what we wanted as many times as we wanted.

First, we did the Zipline Ride, which was way faster than I expected, so my husband and son got a kick out of me screaming like a two year old, lol. But I loved it so much I rode it twice!

Second, we rode The Robot and Wolves shooting game...loved it!! But by then we were coming close to the 1 pm Cave tour and didn't want to miss it so decided to come back to do the last shooting game.

Third, the one hour cave tour...awesome! Our tour guide was Cody and he was absolutely wonderful!! Very knowledgeable about the history of the cave, explained everything so that it was easy to understand, even for children, and spoke loud and clear enough so that even those that were a little bit behind could still hear.
I would note that it's some very steep stairs so if you're not able to walk or climb it could be difficult. There are also some pretty tight, small, and short areas as well so people over 5 feet will do lots of ducking. All in all, I thought this was an awesome tour for people of all ages.

Fourth, we returned to the last shooting game of Los Banditos and that just as fun as the other two!

And last, we rode the Rushmore Mountain Coaster. These are single or double(with a small child) carts that are like riding a roller coaster and it is soooo much fun! We rode these twice as well!

We had an absolute blast at this park today and I can't wait to go back again. The best thing was because it's off season there were no lines!!

They also have a great gift shop with tons of unique items!

If you’re in the Keystone area you should definitely go here. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed September 27, 2018

My husband and I love to zipline! We went to Keystone to run the Mount Rushmore Half-Marathon, and signed up to do ziplining the next day (scheduled it online ahead of time). I was a little hesitant since our legs were a bit achy, but it was a fantastic experience. I have never done this type of ziplining, where you basically sit back and relax and they take care of everything. Brad and Lyle were great guides. It was clear that safety was their #1 priority. We also got to learn a little bit about the area, and they told us what to look for during each zip. The views were wonderful; the rides were exciting, but relaxing at the same time. It would be perfect for a first time zipliner who is a little unsure since you do not have to jump off yourself.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We had 4 twenty year olds with 2 fifty somethings and we all had a great time. If you just do the basic zip line and 2 alpine slides they have a special package. The challenge course takes a minimum of 2 hours and the longer Zip course takes atleast 2 hours.
It’s a little spendy but everyone enjoyed both the basic Zip and the slides. There is food located at the top of the Alpine Slide area for purchase. Not worth you time or money. The staff was very rude at the grill was very rude. They have a beautiful garden area at the top as well. Part of your slide ticket is to ride the ‘ski lift’ upto the top. This is a nice relaxing ride.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

I had heard about this place from another traveler that I met so I sought it out when I was in Keystone. I was hoping to be able to zipline but by the time I got there (3:30pm) I was told that there were closing in a half an hour (it was Labor Day). They said that in that amount of time I could either do the Alpine Slide or the Chair lift. I opted for the chair lift. It cost $10 and was a lovely ride providing sweeping views of the city. At the top there is a lovely cafe and paths that lead to various different look outs. I'd recommend it but make sure you get there early enough to enjoy all you want to do.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Our group visited the tramway during a recent visit to Keystone. The employees were very friendly and helpful. We had several people who were nervous about getting off and the employees stopped the tram to allow these people to exit the tramway.

We planned on having dinner at the restaurant on top and I had visions of mediocre food but with fantastic views. The burgers were excellent and the lettuce, tomatoes, onions and condiments were fresh and delicious. I was very impressed with the quality of the food and fast efficient service. Recommend the experience highly.

1  Thank brysonk240
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Roosevelt Hotel opposite during our visit to Mount Rushmore, the following morning the kids wanted to go on the ski lift and toboggan. It ended up being as much fun for the adults in our large group.
The views going up and at the top are worth the cost itself, some beautiful gardens and an impressive looking restaurant, overlooking Mount Rushmore in the distance. We didn’t eat, but the smell was very tempting.
Staff friendly (as most places we went were in this area) they coped with 26 of us riding up on the ski lifts and tobogganing down at various speeds. You can get up quite a pace with a bit of weight behind you (hence the adults enjoying this part as much as the kids) kids did want to go again, but it does get pricey and we were on time constraints.
If you have time I would thoroughly recommend visiting and at least riding to the top just for the views. You can ride the ski lift back down, you do not have to fly down the toboggan!!

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We chose the mountain coaster and it was soooo fun! The lift to the top is great, beautiful view. You can purchase a pic at the top too. I highly recommend this!

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

It was fun, little too pricey for what it is. Over $80 for 4 of us.
The set up along side of it looked more interesting, unsure of price but including a self motivating mixture of short zip lines and tree climbing among multiple trees. It looked like a lot of fun but was closed when we arrived. The one longer zip line was one time drop only and we were the last people of the day.

TramwayFam, Guest Relations Manager at Rushmore Tramway Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

The Aerial Adventure Park is definitely something you'll have to experience the next time you're here. It's a tree-top climbing course with ladders, rope swings, bridges, and ziplines! Each ticket is good for approximately two hours of climbing where you can pick from eight different courses each with varying degrees of difficulty. Thanks for visiting!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time zip lining, and it was a blast! Cole and Nathan were great guides who clearly enjoy their jobs. (I’m sorry I’m so late I’m posting this review, guys. I told you I would.) We couldn’t see Mt. Rushmore from the second platform because of dense fog, but it didn’t matter. It was cool to take off and disappear, or hear the kids long before we could see them. We were happy our “group” was just us because we have plenty of fun just the four of us. Thanks Nathan and Cole!