“Disgusting!”

Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Because you deserve it! Enjoy a tasty experience that will not be forgotten. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff prides itself on making our guests smile. Eat where the locals do, and try the famous one-pound Reuben that put us on the map.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

After being on the road all day, my family was hungry. We looked at reviews on Trip Advisor and Yelp for someplace to eat, and decided to check out Teddy's based on the ratings. What we found was VERY different from the ratings. The guy who took out order was great, but things went downhill fast from there. We noticed the place was full of flies. Then the people who were making the food were goofing off obnoxiously. Having fun at work is one thing... Doing turkey and chicken imitations while preparing food is another. Try making those sounds without spitting all over the place. Gross. Then one of the guys preparing food actually got down on the floor and continued goofing off. When he got back up and started preparing more food without washing his hands, that was the last straw. I took a picture, and then walked out, totally disgusted, without finishing my meal.

1  Thank MLepper

Reviewed August 8, 2013

After reading the positive reviews on Trip Advisor, I was surprised that my family and I were disappointed in the food. I thought that the buffalo chili was bland, and the kids wouldn't eat their hamburgers because they thought they were too salty. They showed me the salt on top of their hamburger patties. I thought the prices were a little expensive, but it is a tourist town. The wait was pretty long to order and get our food. The staff was very friendly and the restaurant was clean.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Sandwiches are tasty, good sized and reasonably priced. Nice deli with indoor and outdoor seating. Will eat there again when in the area.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We found this place on yelp and were not disappointed. The service was amazing - everyone we talked to was very nice and willing to offer opinions on the food. I decided to try a reuben sandwich and I was NOT disappointed...I'm not a big reuben sandwich eater; but, this was the best one I've ever had... It was so good everyone at the table tried it and wanted to eat more. The onion rings were also great. The food was made to order and arrived nice and hot!! I would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

So good we ate there twice...great sandwiches! Fairly rices and near several shops to walk off your full belly!

Been to Teddy's Deli? Share your experiences!