“Best pizza in the Hills”

Janes Boardwalk Pizza
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the middle of the boardwalk in Keystone. Just 3 miles to Mt. Rushmore.
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Being from the Chicago area originally, I have a hard time finding pizza that I really like. Ordered a large supreme, and it was excellent. It was not overly "saucy" and had generous amounts of cheese along with all the other toppings.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Pizza was great. Flies were a big problem and it felt kind of diry back in the little dining area. The Boardwalk was nice attraction.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

4 of us shared a 14" 3 meat pizza. Each could only eat 1 pc, so brought the other half back to hotel. BEST PIZZA EVER! Tons of toppings, great crust, not too spicy, lots of meat. Our best meal - $21 for 4 of us, for 2 meals. Will definitely return next time in SD!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

My kids had personal cheese pizzas and my husband and I ordered a large supreme. The crust was awesome! The kids loved their cheese pizzas & we could only eat 3 pieces of the large because the toppings were thick and delicious. One of the best pizzas ever! I would recommend this to anyone & would come back again if I am ever in the area. The kids also begged for ice cream, but we were too full. Kids & adults alike will love this place. We loved the atmosphere of eating on the boardwalk. A must eat place for anyone that likes pizza or ice cream.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We could not finish the large pizza is was so big. Very good. We would buy pizza from here regularly.