“Good service, way too much cheese on pizza!”

Janes Boardwalk Pizza
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the middle of the boardwalk in Keystone. Just 3 miles to Mt. Rushmore.
Reviewed July 10, 2011

The pizza was very average, and had so much cheese on it that it ran everywhere in the pan and on the plates. The service was good though. Would probably not return.

Reviewed June 19, 2011

If you like pizza, do NOT miss this place if you're in Keystone. They only have outdoor pizza but this is hands-down the best restaurant I have eaten at on an extended western vacation. You can order a regular pizza or personal pizza. I had a buffalo chicken personal pizza and it was OUTSTANDING! The prices are very fair as well. The staff are very friendly as well. Try it. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed July 24, 2010

We met some other travelers on the street who told us that we had to try this place. They were absolutely right. The pizza was incredible. I got two slices of pepperoni for my sons and it was great. 3 layers of pepperoni under a thick layer of cheese. The calzones that my daughter and I got were also great. You should definitely try this if you are in Keystone.

Reviewed July 2, 2010

Read the reviews and decided to stop...told them we got a good review off this website and decided to try it...wasn't disappointed whatsoever...really good pizza, reasonably priced, and right in the middle of everything. Told the owner I was going to post this and that she did a great job and to keep it up...nice woman...go to Jane's!!!!

Reviewed June 8, 2010

It was a delicious pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was piled with fresh ingredients!!!!!!!! My kids and I are allergic to dairy.... and can only have pizza once a month. This was worth the wait! We sat on the historic Boardwalk and had a wonderful time.

2  Thank sold_on_HHI