“claims home cooked meals and vegetables.....”
Review of Peggy's Place

Peggy's Place
Ranked #11 of 41 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a full service restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We can accommidate very large groups. We can seat up to 150 people. Advance notice for groups larger than 15 is recommended. We have a variety of foods for everyones needs. We are willing to accommidate any special dietary needs as well. We can do special pricing/food for groups please call to discuss your needs. We are a family owned and operated homecookin cafe.
Brandon, Mississippi, United States
“claims home cooked meals and vegetables.....”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

If you are looking for home cooked this is not the place, we were so disappointed, and really were craving veggies.....corn green beans, not broccoli, we like broccoli but is this all you can offer??? grilled chicken even looked fried and then put on a george forman grill, yuk tasted like rubber....

1 Thank Pam M
peggysplace, Owner at Peggy's Place, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
I apologize for your unhappiness with your visit to my restaurant. I assure you are food is home cooked meals. Our grilled chicken breast is cooked on a charbroiler. We cook all our steaks, chicken and salmon like we would if we were at home on the grill. We do offer a varity of veggies throughout the season so we have different ones at different times. Customers seem to enjoy our steamed veggies others may not. It is very hard in this business to please everyone although we do try our best. I am not sure if you told your server or asked for a manager they would have been more than happy to redo your meal or discount it. We try very hard to make sure our customers are happy. I apologize for you meal and if you are eveer back in this area I would like to invite you back to give us another try and ask for me personally and I will make sure your meal this time will be a wonderful experience. Thank you Peggy

• Slovak first
Silver City, New Mexico
“Not good”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Went ther for breakfast and they were out of oatmeal, wheat bread and creamer. I had the French toast, which was soggy and had no flavor, even the syrup had no flavor. My husband had the country breakfast, which was soggy and tasteless. Once we were served, the waitress never came back to check on us, she was too busy with, what appeared to be, her granddaughter, who even started following her around the restaurant as she was waiting on customers. I would definitely never eat there again

1 Thank Cindy M
peggysplace, Owner at Peggy's Place, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
I would like to apologize for your experience at my restaurant. From time to time we do run out of things on this day our food vendors truck with my order had not made it early like they usually do. They are usually here before we open so we don't have these problems. Again these things happen and we try our best not to run out of anything. As far as your food not tasting well I apologize for this also, I usually don't have any complaints about this. Another issue you had was the server. I think I know which one you are talking about. Again all I can do is apologize for the lack of service. I try very hard to not run out of anything, cook quality food and provide great customer service. Sometimes there is a problems in the system and unfortunately you suffered this. I will discuss this with my staff so these things don't happen. I am very sorry for your experience. I would like to welcome you back if you would give us another chance if you are in the area. I believe we all deserve a second chance. I would like the chance to make to show you I do have a very wonderful place here in Keystone. Ask for me personally and I will make sure your experience is like it should have been. Thank you Peggy
Billings, Montana
“Very nice!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great service! Great food! When we came in, we were served right away. The staff was very friendly and stopped to chat. Nice, friendly atmosphere. Really good selection of American food.
Coffee excellent. Tables spaced nicely apart.

1 Thank Anne W
Northglenn, Colorado, United States
“Sturgis rally 2012”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Peggy's place was the diner of our choice for all meals during rally week. The Food was fabulous, the servers busted it to give great service, thank you! Great place in beautiful town.

• Visited August 2012
“Good but pricey”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

we ate here for supper and breakfast....the service was excellent.....the food tasted great......the prices were high BUT they are comparable to other eaterys in the area......you are in a tourist trap.