“Great Father's Day Pizza!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Big Time Pizza - CLOSED

Big Time Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At this time we do not have delivery, but it is worth taking out, or dinning in!
“Great Father's Day Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Being the mom of a 3 and 8 year old, I rarely get excited about pizza joints anymore. We read Tripadvisor reviews and trudged there for Father's Day Lunch while on vacation and it was wonderful! We ordered a Quad, so everybody got what they wanted. My husband says it was the best pizza he's ever had in his life. I would agree. We also ordered a pitcher of delicious Baltika Number 9 (?) and it's a good thing we hung out a few hours downtown doing touristy things because the results could have been disastrous if we drove back to the hotel afterward. The owner waited on us and was delightful. We even calculated how to cash in our retirement and buy the joint from her, but she wasn't biting. It was that good. I can't wait to go back.

2 Thank Sandy M

Indiana
“so fun and so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were late getting to Keystone and while there were no tables for two, they were happy to seat us at a larger table, where we knew someone else would join us. We sampled the Russian beer, then ordered a pitcher to accompany the most delicious pizza. The people are so friendly and kind. We really enjoyed our meal and the company.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank hill6680
Denver, Colorado
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Disclaimer - I'm reviewing the service of Big Time Pizza and not the actual food. When I first entered the restaurant, I was astonished at how loud and crowded it was. I understand that's not necessarily the server's fault, but the hostess and waitress walked past my party and another party in front of us at least a dozen times without even acknowledging us. All we needed was a quick nod in our direction and how long the wait would be because we didn't mind waiting. However, our parties left after waiting for about 10 minutes with all of the employees simply ignoring us. I've never experienced such horrible service - I was hoping to be able to try the pizza as I'm sure that would make me forget about the service, but we never got there. Too bad.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Denver238
Decorah, Iowa
“AWESOME pizza! Try the Russian beer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

The best pizza I've ever had! Great crust and quick service too. Try the Russian beers, nice selection to please any palate. I will say the restaurant itself leaves something to be desired, weird mix of decorations that are strange groupings, needs some updating, BUT the pizza was sooooo good, it didn't matter. It's pizza. That's about it. And that's why you should go! Not a crumb left once our family was done!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank designergrrrl
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Outstanding Pizza!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

We heard the pizza at Big Time Pizza was good so we had to give it a try this weekend while visiting Keystone. We got there just as they were closing and the owner was so kind as she took our order and told us it would be ready soon. We all had a beer and waited while the pizza was being made. We had a very nice visit with the owner and I must say that the pizza was some of the best we have ever eaten. We will stop again. Great pizza and great service.

• Visited June 2014