“Great pizza, Russian beer and great people !!!”
Review of Big Time Pizza - CLOSED

Big Time Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: At this time we do not have delivery, but it is worth taking out, or dinning in!
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great place for hand tossed pizza, fresh ingredients!!! They have Russian beer which I recommend trying but be aware that the 52 oz beer is an 8 % beer. ;-)

Great service; it's a family ran joint !!!

You will be glad you tried the place!!!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The pizza was delicious & the staff was friendly & fun! We were on a long trip out west and this was the best pizza we had in 4 weeks!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was so happy we found this place. I was less than pleased with most of the food we had on our trip to Mt Rushmore, except this pizza. It was delicious!
Highly, highly recommend.

1  Thank Jamie K
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was a pleasant surprise. We ate at another restaurant that was highly ranked at it was terrible. The pizza was very good. The owner allowed us to watch football on Sunday before the business opened and was friendly to my son and I. My son ate 3 pieces and normally only eats a piece of pizza. It took about 20 minutes to get a pizza with a full dining area. Will go back to next time.

3  Thank Russell3939
Reviewed September 11, 2013

It was late, we were tired, so we had take out pizza. We have never been here before, but it was friendly and most importantly it was good. Actually very good, it reminded me about how pizza used to be made - good crust, perfect cheese, nice presentation. Recommended.

2  Thank Hohenbalken