“Only good food in Keystone”
Review of Big Time Pizza - CLOSED

Big Time Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: At this time we do not have delivery, but it is worth taking out, or dinning in!
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was so happy we found this place. I was less than pleased with most of the food we had on our trip to Mt Rushmore, except this pizza. It was delicious!
Highly, highly recommend.

1  Thank Jamie K

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was a pleasant surprise. We ate at another restaurant that was highly ranked at it was terrible. The pizza was very good. The owner allowed us to watch football on Sunday before the business opened and was friendly to my son and I. My son ate 3 pieces and normally only eats a piece of pizza. It took about 20 minutes to get a pizza with a full dining area. Will go back to next time.

3  Thank Russell3939
Reviewed September 11, 2013

It was late, we were tired, so we had take out pizza. We have never been here before, but it was friendly and most importantly it was good. Actually very good, it reminded me about how pizza used to be made - good crust, perfect cheese, nice presentation. Recommended.

2  Thank Hohenbalken
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We love this place. The owners are always nice and the pizza is so good that I wish I could have one right now. It was the day after Labor Day so the crowds were nice and thin, just like the perfect crust on the pizza. The cheese was perfectly browned and everything was top notch. I know, some folks may not think that it's hard to make a pizza, but if you've had a bad one you'll know that it's as much of an art form as anything else is. We stayed in the Roosevelt Inn right in the same building so it was a no-brainer to stop here. We would have gone here even if we weren't at the Roosevelt Inn, but since that's our favorite hotel in Keystone, it worked out great. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank ScottyG777
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I came here to get sone pizza to go. They have lots of specialty pizzas and sandwiches to choose from. The restaurant itself was cozy and clean and they have beer and wine that you can take to go if you'd like. We ordered a 1/2 cheese, 1/2 pepperoni pizza that was very good. My husband likes thin crusts and I like thick crust pizza and we both really enjoyed this pizza. I just wish that they had some selection of appetizers. We could have gone for some breadsticks or something.