“Best pizza ever!”

Big Time Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: At this time we do not have delivery, but it is worth taking out, or dinning in!
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We recently spent 4 nights in Keystone. After a long ride from Butte, Montana we were tired and ready to relax, pizza and cold beer sounded like the perfect remedy. The restaurant was located in our motel so the location was convenient. We ordered a 12 inch Chef's Supreme and it was delicious!! The bottom crust was thin but crisp and didn't collapse under the variety of toppings and the top crust was perfect. They offer name brands beer in addition to a German beer. Although short handed that evening the staff was so pleasant and friendly. Two nights later we weren't as hungry and stopped to have one of their sub sandwiches -- once again delicious. We will make it a point to stop at Big Time Pizza on our next trip to the area.

1  Thank Ramona D

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Best pizza in the Black Hill area. The owner came to our table to explain how he makes the pizza and ingredients ( impressed). The pizza was awesome. I'm not a crust guy but I ate it all. This is a must try.

2  Thank 03GWing
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Family run, mom/waitress is a character (in a good way!). Good choice of toppings, generous cheese and toppings. Sauce a little bland for us, but the two of us just about finished a "12 inch" (which is really larger), so no complaints. Decent choice of beers.

Just don't believe anyone (such as the staff at the Holiday Inn Express) who tells you it's on the downtown "boardwalk." It's actually up the hill where the road turns. Not a big deal, but further than we were told.

2  Thank OneToughMommy
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We really enjoyed the pizza here. We got the Quad, but next time I would just stick with the cheese pizza. We thought that the cheese pizza was better than the slices with toppings (personal preference, not because the other slices weren't good). Would eat here again.

2  Thank trvlbug99
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We just went there today and it is BY FAR the best pizza I've had in my life. The crust is indescribable--very fluffy and perfect! I will say, you better go hungry because you get A LOT to eat. My husband and I shared a 12" pizza and that was plenty!! I honestly couldn't and didn't want to stop eating it!! The staff are also very pleasant!! Would definitely make a stop here again!