“Big Time Pizza and Big Time Taste Perfection!”
Review of Big Time Pizza - CLOSED

Big Time Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At this time we do not have delivery, but it is worth taking out, or dinning in!
Hill City, South Dakota, United States
“Big Time Pizza and Big Time Taste Perfection!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The Big Time Pizza joint is open each summer and not a summer has gone by in 6 years that I have not made my way in to get the best pizza in the Hills! The staff is great and the food even better!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Julie J

Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Great Sub Sandwiches”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I didn't have pizza here because it was too late in the day for me but I had a terrific hot ham and turkey Sub. When I tried to order a sub there the next night, though they said they were too busy making pizzas so I had to go elsewhere.

Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

fantastic pizza very filling and tasted great.Awesome service family owned and very friendly.highly recommend you try it.

• Visited July 2012
Canada
“The Best Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Read reviews and had this place on our list of restaurants. It was quicker to get take out so I cannot comment on the service. Was so impressed by the taste of this pizza. They have some very interesting combinations. Wish we stayed longer so we could have tried more!

Visited July 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Get the Quad!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

AMAZING! My husband and I visited for a late lunch/ early dinner over Labor Day weekend. We debated over a smaller pizza since it was just the two of us, but we decided on the Quad (supreme, hamburger, pepperoni, and cheese on 4 quadrants). It was so good! We ate almost the entire pizza. Yum! There are a lot of pizza places in town. Pick this one, You won't regret it!

• Visited September 2012