“Great Pizza”

Big Time Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: At this time we do not have delivery, but it is worth taking out, or dinning in!
Reviewed October 22, 2011

This place has great pizza. We had the half chef and cheese. Everything about it was good. It was getting to the end of the season before they close so their selection of beverages was low, but the service was great and hopefully we'll eat there again.

3  Thank wallfamily1227

Reviewed October 15, 2011

The pizza is fabulous...and huge. I was alone, so could not finish it (and could not take it with me since I was traveling and did not have a place to store it). Total cost for 1 small pizza and a bottled soda and tip: $16

I found the service a little off...the woman who was serving took my order, and then a couple of minutes later some of her local friends came in. She sat down at their table with them and they were chatting. Then, 10 minutes later I noticed they were eating pizza and I was still sitting there. Perhaps they called ahead?? I am not sure-but it struck me as odd that it took 20 minutes to make a plain cheese pizza. And it also struck me as odd that they were eating one...

Oh well...the quality of the food speaks volumes, and was definitely the highlight of my restaurant experiences in Keystone.

2  Thank lovemypup
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Thanks to Mary for being friendly in serving. However the star of the show has to be the pizza. I have been around the world but this was the best pizza I have ever had. Thankfully I only had the 12inch (which I had to take some of it away as it was too much)

2  Thank tarzangav
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Only bottled beer. It took a while for the pizza to arrive. Not unusual for freshly made. Well worth waiting for. It was a very good pizza.

1  Thank Elisabeth M
Reviewed October 11, 2011

This is THE BEST pizza we have ever had. Wonderful crust/topping combinations. Wonderful friendly staff as well! I can't wait to get back to Keystone so I can have this again! Be patient because it is made from scratch, but WELL worth the wait!

1  Thank SuzWeber