“Its not the best”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Keystone
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful. But the parking lot was terrible. The room was nothing special...I did find a hair on the back of the toilet, which totally grossed me out. But there were no other rooms in town available. I did think it was nice to be in the middle of this wonderful town. But I didn't like that they still used bed spreads and the rooms deperately need updating. Carpets are stained, and the rooms are very dark. But we weren't in them long enough to let us bother us too much. The staff definitely make up for it.

• Stayed: June 2013
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here with 5 People to a room! The rooms were spacious and very affordable. We loved the two person jacuzzi in the bathroom. Very friendly and helpful staff. Our son had a blast with the indoor pool so nearby. I would definitely book here again. Much more affordable than staying in Lead or Deadwood and only one hour away.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had an awesome stay at Mt. Rushmore's Washington Inn. I felt safe, comfortable and fortunate to have found such warm and welcoming accommodations. Terry and his staff are the best. I found the motel to be well managed. I was traveling with my dog and felt safe leaving her in the room when going to Mt. Rushmore and Deadwood. The room was really nice. I felt like I scored when arriving at the motel and stayed for five days. The motel was quiet and most people I ran into were happy. Terry was very modest and did an excellent job getting his staff to work together as a team. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We just happened into Keystone and the Washington Inn. Lucky, lucky. Great location and can
walk to just about everything. Terry (and the staff) is like a one man tourism promoter for the Washington Inn and Keystone, friendly and very helpful. What a great staff that made our stay an absolute pleasure! Rooms were reasonable and clean. We hope to go back again and would defionately stay here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Hats off to Terry and staff for providing a friendly, accommodating and well managed motel. The motel is centrally located within walking distance of restaurants and shops. Rooms are clean and has above average ambiance. We've stayed at many motels and this one really deserves an A+ for being such a customer oriented place! Thanks so much, we will most definitely stay here every time we are in the Black Hills!!!

Room Tip: Love the room with the indoor semi-private balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Sign reads 49s$, charged 85 for two. The beds were bumpy, comforters thin, worn, and outdated, room damp, carpet damp, with no shampoo or conditioner, towels thin and cheap. The staff was pleasant but when the complaints were voiced, they didn't follow through on their advertisement which read "if you don't like your stay we will reimburse you. " We were given an apology but no refund. Parking is hard to find and we were told we could park across the street. We have travelled half way across the country and never had a bad stay until we got here! Stay elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Traveller2789
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Jennifer is an amazing employee. She made us feel right at home, let us inspect the room before we decided. Smiling from ear to ear the whole time. It is very obvious that she is good at her job and loves it too. That means alot to me. The room was great, pool was perfect and we liked it so much we went back on our way home.
I would give it an A+ rating. Walking distance to all the local attractions. Friendly locals and THE RUBY RED Resturant is the place to go for dinner!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple