we stay at this motel every year on our way up from devon to the scottish highlands.
it accepts our large, active german shepherd (for which there is no charge)
we usually book the ground floor executive rooms (as it is easier with the dog) price varies from £50-£60 for a room
reception is bright and always friendly, prompt check in, free newspaper, hospitality tray and clean rooms with spotless bathrooms.
they have never quibbled about the dog (no silly "dont do this/dont do that" rules), there is an area to walk the dog behind the motel.
the motel is in a busy service stop area with plenty of parking (although when we have arrived - never a space near the hotel entrance)
no meals in the hotel, but plenty of snack options in the services (cafe/burger king/shop)...which is adequate for a 1 or 2 night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly off junction 13 of the M74, Days Inn Abington has free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious rooms. It is in the Upper Clyde Valley of the Southern Uplands, within easy reach of Glasgow and Edinburgh. All rooms are en suite and have tea/coffee making facilities, a free newspaper and remote-control TV. Most have views of the beautiful countryside. Reception is open 24 hours a day. The adjacent Welcome Break service area has a self-service restaurant, retail outlet and coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn Abington M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Abington m74 Hotel Abington
- Abington Days Inn
- Days Inn Abington M74 Scotland