Not well signposted especially in the dark. Excellent service from booking in to leaving, very friendly and knowledgeable reception. Room very good, plenty of space for my two Old English Sheepdogs and a nice big comfortable bed. Bathroom adequate (bath was a bit small but OK) excellent shower, excellent bath towels. The only fault I could find was the toilet role, poor quality and quite narrow and not quilted, sadly it let down the whole experience, other than that very happy and will certainly use Days Inn again. Plenty of grassed areas to exercise the dogs - brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly off junction 13 of the M74, Days Inn Abington has free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious rooms. It is in the Upper Clyde Valley of the Southern Uplands, within easy reach of Glasgow and Edinburgh. All rooms are en suite and have tea/coffee making facilities, a free newspaper and remote-control TV. Most have views of the beautiful countryside. Reception is open 24 hours a day. The adjacent Welcome Break service area has a self-service restaurant, retail outlet and coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Days Inn Abington M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Abington m74 Hotel Abington
- Abington Days Inn
- Days Inn Abington M74 Scotland