Driving back down for Scotland we needed a short notice stop just outside Glasgow. All main chains were booked or very expensive. This is a little surprise of a place. Right alongside the motorway, it is easy to find and surprisingly very quiet. importantly it has clean, decent size family rooms at excellent price (the small roll out os definitely for under 12s), while also providing free wi-fi and free parking. Front staff were extremely friendly and helpful. No complaints and would recommend if a rest stop is required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly off junction 13 of the M74, Days Inn Abington has free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious rooms. It is in the Upper Clyde Valley of the Southern Uplands, within easy reach of Glasgow and Edinburgh. All rooms are en suite and have tea/coffee making facilities, a free newspaper and remote-control TV. Most have views of the beautiful countryside. Reception is open 24 hours a day. The adjacent Welcome Break service area has a self-service restaurant, retail outlet and coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn Abington M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Abington m74 Hotel Abington
- Abington Days Inn
- Days Inn Abington M74 Scotland