This stop over is very cost effective unless you fall victim to a nasty car park scam.
Stay longer than the booking out time and when you get home you will find that the outside contractors who run the carpark have imposed an "illegal" £90 fine on you.
Back to the travel lodge,the place is warm,clean and the staff are helpful and friendly.
The downside is the place is tired and needs some refurbishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly off junction 13 of the M74, Days Inn Abington has free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious rooms. It is in the Upper Clyde Valley of the Southern Uplands, within easy reach of Glasgow and Edinburgh. All rooms are en suite and have tea/coffee making facilities, a free newspaper and remote-control TV. Most have views of the beautiful countryside. Reception is open 24 hours a day. The adjacent Welcome Break service area has a self-service restaurant, retail outlet and coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Abington M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Abington m74 Hotel Abington
- Abington Days Inn
- Days Inn Abington M74 Scotland