“Lots of animals and great soft play.”

Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Comrie
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Lots of animals and great soft play.”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I visited with my mum (63) and daughter (17months) and we had a great time.

The entry price was very good and you can spend all day.

There were lots of animals to see and feed. Including: goats, sheep, pigs, chickens, mere cats, rabbits etc.

They also have fabulous soft play barns one for older kids older than my daughter and one suitable for much smaller children. My daughter played in both there were loads of other kids running around laughing.

The cafe was nice, simple but very fresh tasty food: soup, sandwiches, coffee, cakes etc.

Visited November 2013

• Polish first
Perth, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great Day Out! ”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I took my 11month old granddaughter who we thought could possibly be a tad young for this but she had a ball! The staff were fantastic with her, they helped her with the animals and ensured she had fun. She was giggling all day. She loved feeding the animals it was so cute to see. Also we took a packed lunch and had it in the cafe where again we were made very welcome. It was great and we spent an entire day there without a single tear! Well worth the money.

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Great day out”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had a great day at Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre. The highlights were the marmoset monkeys, comparing all the meerkats and hand feeding the lemurs.

The cafe is excellent and the toilets are spotless. Recommended!

Kirriemuir, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A good day out ”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Although aimed mainly at families, this is still a good place to spend some time, even without kids. Although not always keen on zoos, I still have a fascination for visiting them. Auchingarrich is populated mainly with domestic or farm-variety animals, but with a few more exotic residents too.
There are some nice walks round about, with spectacular views.
The café is good, with a good selection of food.

Edinburgh
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Well worth the drive!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Enjoyed this place SOOOO much.

We were driving back from Crieff when we saw signs for Highland Cattle Centre and decided to visit, what a surprise when we got there and found the Wildlife Centre.

The centre is amazing for kids and adults. Lots to do, see and touch with an excellent cafe and picnic area. They even have tartan sheep, so that's how they make kilts?!?!

I'd thoroughly recommend a visit, you won't be disappointed.

Visited September 2013