“The perfect home from home! Highly recommend!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome to The Nurse's Cottage, Comrie, Scotland.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
thekilpat...
St Cyrus, United Kingdom
“The perfect home from home! Highly recommend!”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

What an absolute gem of a location and cottage! Spent 4 nights there with my family recently and cannot express how luxurious and comfortable the cottage is. The owners have absolutely thought of everything and we wanted for nothing! Their generosity also meant that we had the use of the bikes and golf clubs in the garage which we took full advantage of as the local walks and bike rides are on your doorstep and so beautiful. Comrie is a sleepy wee village with a lovely feel to it but we were centrally located for so many other places it was difficult to decide where to go first! Thank you so much Jim and Margo for providing such a beautifully and well appointed cottage - it really did feel like our home from home - the welcome pack and flowers were such a lovely touch too!

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for the great review, we are very happy you like the cottage and Comrie as much as we do.... thanks Jim & Margo
MacFletch...
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fantastic cottage”
Reviewed April 13, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My two teenage girls, myself and my dog stayed in the Nurses Cottage for four nights for a wee cheeky break. I would return in a shot! The Cottage is extremely well kitted out and I couldn't think of anything that wasn't provided. The Cottage is finished to a high standard and I couldn't find fault with any of the rooms, the bathrooms have showers that are out of this world!! The welcome pack was a lovely touch too.

My girls were delighted with the PS4, Sonos and very quick wifi - teenagers heaven.

The Cottage is very well situated in the village beside some beautiful walks and close to the hotels for a nice meal. Comrie also has some lovely independent shops especially Hansen's Deli and the bakers. We had a meal at Delivino in Crieff too and their food was fantastic.

All in all, we had a lovely, stress free break and I would highly recommend the Nurses Cottage.

Apr 14, 2017
Thanks for the great review. Glad you enjoyed your stay at The Nurse's Cottage so much and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Thanks Jim & Margo
Isabelle...
“Stunning, cosy, well equipped cottage with a very modern feel in an ideal location.”
Reviewed February 22, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My girlfriends and I recently had the pleasure of staying at this fantastic cottage. The cottage was the perfect getaway base we all needed with all the amenities we required.
We are all quite keen walkers and managed out for a fair few miles over our stay. The heating in the cottage is easy to control so an our return we were always welcomed back to a cosy cottage. The shower is powerful and hot water is produced on demand.
There are shops, a bistro and bars within easy walking distance and also fine restaurants available close by.
On the night we choose to stay in we used the very well equipped kitchen and settled in for a night of chat while the Sonsos played our requested playlists.
I would have no hesitation recommending the accommodation. It is a first class holiday rental and extremely well equipped with a real homely feel.
I would hope to return in the future.

Feb 24, 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a great review. We are very glad you had such a good time at The Nurse's Cottage. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Thank you Margo and Jim.
GGWE
“Perfect peaceful haven”
Reviewed December 13, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We were very fortunate to be the first guests at this beautiful cottage. It has recently been completely renovated and is finished to a very high standard. The decor is beautiful throughout and a great deal of thought has been given to guest comfort. There were six of us in our party ( 4 adults, which included my husband and myself, my parents who are both in their eighties and our two children aged 13 and 10). The house very comfortably catered for us all with everyone having plenty of personal space.

We cooked several meals in the house and the kitchen is very well equipped. The dining room table was perfect both for eating together and for playing board games. There are lots of beautiful games in the house. As it was November, it was dark early but the wood burning stove made the house very cosy. We also used the pellet burner in the downstairs hall which meant the whole house was lovely and warm.

The chaise on the upper landing is an absolute delight as was the luxurious bathroom. The downstairs shower room was perfect for my parents and is likewise finished to a very high standard.

We only stayed two nights and will definitely be returning to extend the time we have to fully appreciate the house and the surrounding area.

We would highly recommend Nurses Cottage.

Feb 24, 2017
Thank you for your review, we are very happy you had such a good time in The Nurse's Cottage.

Hopefully we will welcome you back in the future.

Margo & Jim
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing