“Great Food”

Koh-I-Noor
Ranked #31 of 62 Restaurants in Coatbridge
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have had many a curry however I must say this must be one of the best Ive ever had…quality of food excellent and portion size great. The only thing Im not keen on is people coming and going picking up their deleveries…pity they didnt have another way in/out for this.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

meal good price good staff great with the kids. take away food is more our option that graet also. nice decor although seats are really hard lol

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We have been eating here for a couple of years and I have to say we have never been dissapointed :-) I have tried Bhuna all over the world and I have to say this is one of the best! All dishes taste different, full of fresh herbs & bursting with flavour !
Value for money is another positive feature of this place!
Also, the staff are really friendly & always accomodating.........
Into the bargain there is a belly dancer performing first Friday of each month.
When I am given a choice of Glasgow or the Jewel in The Crown as it is now known, Coatbridge wins every time!

Reviewed September 17, 2011

Much understated restaurant with basic but comfortable décor and surroundings. The staff are attentive without being overbearing and the food, which let’s face it is the most important part is excellent.

Price wise it is just the same price as you would expect to pay in any local Indian restaurant and it offers good value for money. They also do a takeaway service which I would also definitely recommend as the food is equally as good as it is if you sit in.

Another plus point is that they are open late and you can turn up at 11 after a good night out and still get seated and served…bonus when you have the munchies and need to soak up all that alcohol!

Reviewed September 27, 2010

Thought I'd give it a go as we stopped off in the area. I have to say it was really nothing special, especially after the reviews praised it so highly. The building and location is run down on the outside. The service was ok and the food average nothing better than my own local takeaway. It was quiet and only a few couples in the place although the set up was nice and cosy. Not the prices I would expect for a small local and wine not up to much. I'd say if you were hungry and it was still daylight then the place ok but I wouldn't feel that safe parking up at night. The staff nice and im sure popular with locals who maybe dont expect too much. There is a local pub nearby the Eagle Inn which looked rowdy too.

3  Thank Del0530