“Couldn't fault a single thing!”
Review of Fusion

Fusion
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Gourock
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Couldn't fault a single thing!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Visited fusion for the first time a couple of months ago & can definitely say it won't be my last visit.

Wasn't sure what to expect when it had been recommended but it hit the spot on all areas - food, service, value for money, ambience!

The girls serving were delightful - nothing was too much trouble! The food was absolutely out of this world! The menu had so many delightful dishes I didn't know what to choose but will definitely be back to work my way through it.

Don't stop what you're all doing because you're doing a fantastic job.

• Visited July 2013

Greenock, United Kingdom
“First Visit”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was my first visit to Fusion so wasn't sure what to expect having read some of the previous reviews,
but should not have had any concerns as I would happily recommend Fusion as one of the best places to eat, with so much great food on the menu.
The staff led by Amy are attentive, polite and efficient. The atmosphere, food and service all excellent.

Will definitely be back

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent service, good food, but a touch expensive”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Have visited the place a few times over the years. I've always found the food good. The bread is beautiful. It is quite expensive. The place lacks a bit of atmosphere. Contrary to earlier reviews we have always been midweek and been served by Amy who we have always found to be both professional courteous and a delight.

• Visited June 2013
Greenock, United Kingdom
“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Good meal excellent service from the waiting staff, however , 'the manager' Amy left her staff to deal with things she should be dealing with , while she chatted to , 'what appeared to be regulars' . We have been to Fusion on several occasions now, and , each time ' AMY ,' the manager' has managed to make our evening less than enjoyable. We will not be back and will not be recommending Fusion . Sorry staff, thanks to you , you made our evening enjoyable. Shame Amy managed to spoil it.!! She is not a manager , the staff would manage better on their own.

• Visited August 2013
goodfoodGourock, Manager at Fusion, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for your review! I was extremely surprised to see you on Friday evening as each time you dine with us there seems to be an issue with either a member of staff or the food, and on this occasion it seems to be myself (AMY).

On your arrival you were greeted and shown to your table, the first complaint to my staff was that your red wine was "flat" .I immediately came to offer you something as an alternative to which you informed me there was no problem with the wine.
You then expressed your disappointment on a previous visit to yet another member of staff regarding your starter choice and suggested she deduct 20% from your bill!!

I would like to make you aware that part of my job role is to interact with customers, which does involve talking to guests. I apologise sincerely if this upset you on this occasion but I would not be carrying out my role as Manager if I simply served tables.

I completely agree with your decision not to dine with us again as with our best efforts we still never seem to hit the mark with you.
I would like to wish you the very best of luck on your future dining experiences.

Kindest Regards
Amy Beckett
Restaurant Manager
London, United Kingdom
“Top quality food and service”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The staff at Fusion are extremely pleasant, helpful, and courteous. Excellent food, service, table settings and environment.

I would highly recommend Fusion as one of the best places to eat in Inverclyde. I recently ate in a michelin star restaurant in Fulham, and the food and service level was nowhere near as good as at Fusion

• Visited July 2013