My sister and myself love spa's and have been to a few bad ones of late, where the environment is uncomfortable, facilites poor etc. This was the opposite. it had more than enough (supercomfy) beds around the gorgeous pool, staf were friendly and helpful, lcoation was stunning. You do have to get changed to go to Bar 19 but we didnt really mind ti be honest and the food was so lovely it made up for it. We stayed overnight in the idyllic hotel rooms which were so cosy, clean , and perfect size if you want to continue pampering once your in your room! Service all round was great, left feeling refreshed and relaxed and gutted to be leaving! couldnt recommend it more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Highly recommended by the AA Hotel Guide 2016, Foxhills in Ottershaw is the ideal getaway. Guests become members for the day, enjoying access to the award-winning healthspa and gym, fitness classes, par three 9 hole Manor golf course, three restaurants and bars including fine-dining in The Manor Restaurant, tennis and squash courts, and more. The ultimate playground, visit the historic Manor House to check in for your stay, before enjoying modern luxurious touches in your bedroom. Foxhills is also available for weddings, parties and conferences, with nine flexible event spaces on offer and complimentary WiFi throughout the resort for visitors and guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Foxhills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foxhills Hotel Ottershaw
- Foxhills Resort Ottershaw
- Foxhills Surrey/Ottershaw, England