“Fantastic Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Ashford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Copper Creek Restaurant is a friendly old fashioned restaurant with a menu to include burgers, steaks, seafood, our famous homemade blackberry pie and homemade breads. Copper Creek has been in continuous operation since 1946 and is a well known spot to enjoy a meal.
Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic Dinner”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

They specialise in blackberry sauces, vingarettes and very filling dishes. Lots of choice and the food was great.

Visited December 2013

olympia, wa
“Best within 30 miles or more”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This picturesque little restaurant is located just before you enter the park. It's on the left side of the road going in and if you're not watching you'll drive past it. Just look for where all the cars are parked- it's a popular stop for park visitors. I ordered the chili and found it both hearty and delicious. The black berry pie was memorable as well. Cozy, informal dining. Not the typical somber bar 'n burger cafe/tavern you'll find along this particular highway. What really sticks in my mind is how the business is run. No doubt in my mind that a crew of dedicated women manage this place from the kitchen to the front door. Service was timely and friendly. And the prices were reasonable. Best stop I've found for lunch or early dinner within 30 miles of Rainier Park.

Oak Forest, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food at the base of the mountain!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I ate at Copper Creek the 2 nights we were at Mt. Rainier. We shared their Trout dinner which was very good and the next night had bowls of seafood chowder- excellent! In addition, I highly recommend their house salad with a delicious huckleberry vinegrette!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I stopped in an outdoor store in Ashford on our way to spend the night in a national park lodge in Mt. Rainier Natl. Park. It was dinner time and we asked a young man if there were any good places to eat nearby. He named a couple and Copper Creek was one of them. We found the restaurant and a line of people waiting to get in. Everyone loves it! We ate a very simple meal that night but everything we ate was perfect. I had some of the best tomato basil soup I have ever tasted. My husband had homemade chili which he loved. I had a grilled cheese sandwich made exactly as I requested on homemade whole wheat bread that was delicious. The homemade blackberry pie was exceptional. In addition to great food, the staff was very friendly. That meal was one of my favorite on a 3 week trip to WA that included lots of good food.

Palouse, Washington
“Return to childhood haunt”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

In the mid 1950's this was the place for wild black berry pie with ice cream. Now in 2013 this is just as wonderful a spot for family and friends to cap a day together with the best pie ever.

Visited September 2013