“Some of the best food I've ever eaten...”

Copper Creek Inn Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Ashford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Copper Creek Restaurant is a friendly old fashioned restaurant with a menu to include burgers, steaks, seafood, our famous homemade blackberry pie and homemade breads. Copper Creek has been in continuous operation since 1946 and is a well known spot to enjoy a meal.
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Copper Creek Inn is just a bit outside one of the entrances to Mount Rainier National Park. It is set in a rustic style, with cabins you can rent behind it. We were here for breakfast. They bake fresh bread and bring an appetizer size to your table - it is wonderful. They have fresh blackberry jams, syrups and pies. I have not had better. If you search by the restaurant name, you can view the menu. Our family doesn't mind allowing each other tastes, so I tasted a bit of everything. Not greasy, fresh ingredients, excellent taste. Service was not as good as the food, but it was ok. The best part of this is you can buy bread and jam/syrup to take home, which extends your visit to the mountain area. I live about 90 minutes from here, but wish I lived closer so I could go more often.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Liked the food, but didn't love the cost. On hiking trips, we like to splurge once or twice, but otherwise have good comfort food.

The Copper Creek has a nice menu and good food, but the price was too high for every night (and there aren't a lot of choices in the area).

Reviewed October 27, 2011

My husband and I went here on our way to Mt. Rainier National Park. The atmosphere is great - warm and cozy, a man playing a guitar (or some kind of musical instrument). The service was so so...it took the waitress a while to take our order. I got the chili, which was great and a large portion. My husband got the beef stew which he did not like. We got the blackberry pie for dessert and it was delicious! On our way out of the park, we stopped back by for a blackberry milkshake and WOW....that was the BEST milkshake I've ever had...unreal!!! Def try the milkshake, even if you don't try anything else. Negative: It was kind of expensive for a lunch meal.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

We stopped here for dinner after visiting Rainier National Park. I had the trout and my husband had a salmon burger. They offer a nice selection of wine and beer. The pie for dessert is a must! Our waitress was also very friendly and attentive. One of the best meals on our trip!

Reviewed October 19, 2011

Our dinner at the Copper Creek Inn was the perfect end to a day of touring Mount Rainier.
The atmosphere is very relaxing, the staff is attentive and friendly and the meals were delicious.