“Pricey”
Review of Alexander's Restaurant - CLOSED

Alexander's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is temporarily closed, Reopening date to be announced.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The atmosphere was nice and cozy. The staff was very friendly. Not much on the menue too choose from. My food was good. My husbands was good also but portion size is very small which leaves you unsatisfied. The bread was served cold which I thought was odd. I dont think I would come back mostly because of the price and portion size being so small.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

They serve very good food. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The ambience of the restaurant is very nice.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I have eaten at Alexanders three times in the last few years. Each time we had good service, an extensive menu and well prepared food. It is probably the best restaurant in Ashford and certainly better than the National Park Inn.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Alexanders is probably the only place in Ashford dining circles attempting a higher level of achievement. While they don't always reach it, and the prices reflect their expectation that this is "finer dining", some of the dishes are very good, especially the fish (trout) and pork. They feature "local" WA and OR providers for the meats and poultry, and the trout comes from their own pond. The dining ambience is nice, though mixed - lots of booths and tables, nooks and crannies that can provide either privacy or a lot of boisterous chatter! The wine list is only so-so, and should offer a better selection. It seems that every restaurant in Ashford offers blackberry pie, but Alexander's version - though quite simple - was tastey. An enjoyable if somewhat expensive place overall.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We enjoyed Alexander's and had a wonderful dinner last year, so we returned with friends this year. Remarkably varied menu and everyone enjoyed their choices. Between us we had pasta, duck and fish. All were cooked very well.