Their restaurant has good food (fallen from great in recent years) and the location is perfect for exploring Mt Rainier, but the best part is the hot tub with a view of the trout pond. The rooms are a little cramped and dated, with creaky beds (read: not the perfect place for red-hot romance), but they are well-priced. If you book online, you get a discount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic inn and restaurant located in Ashford, WA. One-mile from Mount Rainier NP. Queen rooms, suites & vacation homes available. Free breakfast and WIFI included in daily rate. Restaurant is seasonaly open( please call to confirm) , reservation is required. Beer & wine list. Moderate prices. Day Spa & Gift shop on-site. Trout feeding activity available on-site. Famous guests to this place include Presidents Theodore Roosevelt & William Taft. Alexander's Lodge is listed in the Washington historic registry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Alexander's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander`s Country Inn, Restaurant & Day Hotel Ashford
- Alexander`s Country Inn, Restaurant And Day Spa
- Country Inn Ashford
- Ashford Country Inn