Alexander's Country Inn is just a short distance from the entrance to Mt. Ranier. The grounds are beautiful, but there is not view of the mountain. We stayed one night at the Paradise Inn at Mt. Ranier and wished we had spent two nights at Alexander's instead! Breakfast is in the restaurant, but was quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic inn and restaurant located in Ashford, WA. One-mile from Mount Rainier NP. Queen rooms, suites & vacation homes available. Free breakfast and WIFI included in daily rate. Restaurant is seasonaly open( please call to confirm) , reservation is required. Beer & wine list. Moderate prices. Day Spa & Gift shop on-site. Trout feeding activity available on-site. Famous guests to this place include Presidents Theodore Roosevelt & William Taft. Alexander's Lodge is listed in the Washington historic registry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Alexander's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander`s Country Inn, Restaurant & Day Hotel Ashford
- Alexander`s Country Inn, Restaurant And Day Spa
- Country Inn Ashford
- Ashford Country Inn