This beautiful B&B is perfectly situated just a few miles from the entrance of Mt. Ranier National Park. We stayed in one of the suites, which was lovely and included a porch (perfect for relaxing and breathing the fresh air). The restaurant is great for dinner - the salmon is delicious and the friendly chef himself came out to see how we liked it. Breakfast was excellent too. The staff are very friendly. I wish we had been able to stay more than one night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic inn and restaurant located in Ashford, WA. One-mile from Mount Rainier NP. Queen rooms, suites & vacation homes available. Free breakfast and WIFI included in daily rate. Restaurant is seasonaly open( please call to confirm) , reservation is required. Beer & wine list. Moderate prices. Day Spa & Gift shop on-site. Trout feeding activity available on-site. Famous guests to this place include Presidents Theodore Roosevelt & William Taft. Alexander's Lodge is listed in the Washington historic registry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Alexander's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander`s Country Inn, Restaurant & Day Hotel Ashford
- Alexander`s Country Inn, Restaurant And Day Spa
- Country Inn Ashford
- Ashford Country Inn