Cedar Creek Treehouse
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ashford
See available hotels
Nisqually Lodge(Ashford)
Wellspring(Ashford)
  • Spa
  • Free Internet
Randle Motel(Randle)
Seasons Motel(Morton)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 23, 2008

For my bachelorette party, my bridesmaids surprised me with a weekend retreat of a lifetime at the Cedarcreek Trehouse. Knowing my love of adventure and the outdoors, my friends couldn't have chosen a more perfect destination. The treehouse was incredible and unlike anything I have ever seen before. We were gently lulled to sleep by the creek below, and woke up to beautiful views of the mountains from our bedside window. The owner of the treehouse went out of his way to ensure the surprise went according to plans. He even serenaded me on his guitar to the song, "Here Comes the Bride." His kindness and personal touches made the entire experience absolutely perfect. I plan to come back next summer with my husband!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends
4  Thank olygirl12
Reviewed October 31, 2008

Greatly disappointed. Did not live up to expectations. Website was misleading. The exhorbitant price was not worth it. The owner had no concept of hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2008
11  Thank wildferalfemme
Reviewed May 20, 2008

The Cedar Creek Treehouse is an amazing place for an overnight adventure. Sleeping 50 feet up in a tree was a spiritual experience. Falling asleep looking up at the stars through the tree branches and awakening with the birds was stellar.

The treehouse is clean, the lofted beds are comfortable, the kitchen is amazingly functional. The bathroom is a portapotty that is cleaned daily and fresh water supplied daily.

If you don't like heights, this place is not for you. If you have a sense of adventure you need to take a trip across the rainbow bridge to a 100 foot lookout. You'll see camp muir on Mountain Rainier and if you are a lucky, a few mountain goats.

I recommend this adventure to anyone who loves camping and being in the woods. If you like to travel in 4star accomodations, this place isn't your cup of tea.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with friends
4  Thank suzzzseattle
Reviewed August 24, 2007

[--]

We stayed here in 2003 and had a wonderful time. We only stayed one night. Your room is actually a treehouse (used to be the owners primary residence). The sleeping area is a loft and you have 2 skylights that give you great views of the night sky and of Mt. Rainier during the light hours.

You do have a hotplate and a large cooler. There is a heater for those cool nights. There is also lighting (via solar batteries). There is a camping toilet on the treehouse porch, but no shower or bath facilities on site.

I