What a delight it was to celebrate our friend's 'big' birthday at The Moat House. Six of us
went for afternoon tea and it was delicious, Beautifully prepared and served, with a knowledgeable waiter describing all the special teas to us. We had a table in the window
overlooking the canal, with ducks and swans on the water and houseboats gentle passing by.
A very pleasant afternoon. Go and try it !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moat House Staffordshire, an independent, family run hotel with four coveted AA stars....a unique and very special place. The luxury Moat House Hotel boasts a canal side location in the picturesque village of Acton Trussell. It extends a warm family welcome which guarantees industry leading professionalism and service. Whether your need is for accommodation, fine dining, a wedding venue or the best in corporate hospitality, our beautiful, historical buildings provide the perfect solution. Close to junction 13 of the M6 and within a short drive of Stafford, The Moat House combines a taste of history with leading-edge facilities and unrivaled service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your The Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Moat House Acton Trussell Hotel Acton Trussell
- Moat Hotel Acton Trussell
- The Moat House Acton Trussell, UK - Staffordshire