We needed an overnight stop on our trip North. This hotel is only just off the M6, not near enough to be bothered by traffic. We had a standard room with a king size bed, flat screen tv with free view channels. Room was a bit chilly when we arrived but soon warmed up when we turned the heating up ( it was extremely cold outside ) . Room was nice and clean, good order, lovely cotton sheets, comfortable bed and also plenty of hot water. There was a wedding celebration with lots of guests but we had a view over the carpark and pond and were not bothered by noise at all. Breakfast was great. Cooked traditional breakfast, coffee, toast, fruit juices, cereals, fresh fruit and Danishes. Enjoyed our stay and if we are ever in that part of the world would love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moat House Staffordshire, an independent, family run hotel with four coveted AA stars....a unique and very special place. The luxury Moat House Hotel boasts a canal side location in the picturesque village of Acton Trussell. It extends a warm family welcome which guarantees industry leading professionalism and service. Whether your need is for accommodation, fine dining, a wedding venue or the best in corporate hospitality, our beautiful, historical buildings provide the perfect solution. Close to junction 13 of the M6 and within a short drive of Stafford, The Moat House combines a taste of history with leading-edge facilities and unrivaled service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HRS, Hotel.de, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your The Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Moat House Acton Trussell Hotel Acton Trussell
- Moat Hotel Acton Trussell
- The Moat House Acton Trussell, UK - Staffordshire