“Fautless” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 6 Churchill B&B and Inns
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Fautless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2010

I stayed with Steve and Mandy for a number of weeks over the July/August/September 2010 period whilst working at Bristol Airport. I was made to feel like one of the family and can thoroughly recommend The Beeches to anyone. The breakfasts are superb, especially the sausages! For beer lovers, there is an excellent pub, The Crown within a 2 minutes walk. Cheddar Gorge and Bristol Airport are just a short drive away.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

My husband and I were in the area for a wedding and needed somewhere to stay close to the venue.
This B&B is excellent. The hosts are really lovely people and nothing too much trouble. The room was spacious with some nice, personal touches. Ditto the room our friend stayed in. The cooked breakfast was beautifully done and they were even happy to serve it a little later than usual to give us a bit more of a lie in! We would definitely return if visiting the area again.

Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2010

I spent one night at The Beeches on my way through Bristol Airport, returning from holiday in Greece. I found the place on the internet and thought it looked good, but I've been less than satisfied with other places I've visited by this means. The Beeches restored my faith completely - what a true delight! Steve provided shuttle service from and to the airport very efficiently; his attention to detail, checking dietary preferences, room details etc were all carried out with beautiful manners and gentle good humour. My room was lovely - large, well appointed and with a super comfy large bed, sofa, tv, kettle etc. It's a beautiful house and spotlessly clean. I do salute Steve and Mandy (who I didn't meet so hope I have the name right). Well done. I will definately visit again and will recommend to all my friends. Thank you.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
heapey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2010

When my husband & I arrived, the owners could not have been more welcoming. They helped us with our bulky luggage up to our room and sorting suitable parking for the bikes. The room was huge! Kingsize bed and a 3 person seatee. The was no problems sorting out an evening meal just across the road in the local pub. After a great nights sleep, we went down for the full English breakfast we had ordered the night before. We hadn't expected the choice of cereals, "proper" fresh fruit & fresh fruit juice as well. It really set us up for the day ! I would recommend this B&B to anyone.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Grosseto, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010

We have stayed in many lovely B&B during our trip in Cornwall, but The Beeches Churchill was by far the best. The owners are very welcoming, friendly and kind, breakfast is excellent, rooms are extra-sized and finely furnished, and the beds are very very comfortable. A great B&B!!

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Dolo, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2010

I had booked a double room for my 9-year old son and me for the 2nd of July at another hotel, just a few minutes away from Bristol airport. When the taxi dropped us there, we found ourselves locked out in the middle of the night, in complete darkness, reception was locked and a dog was barking in a scary way. We panicked because we did not know what to do, but then I remembered I had the Beeches Churchill's telephone number in my bag (due to a previous contact). Mandy (the landlady) was very nice and understanding and sent her husband Steve to pick us up straight away. He really rescued us!!!

• Stayed July 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Churchill
Lyncombe Lodge Hotel & Restaurant
Redhill House
Redhill House
#1 of 2 in Redhill
Holiday Inn Bristol Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House
Premier Inn Bristol Sidcot (A38) Hotel
The Mendip Gate Guest House

Been to The Beeches Churchill? Share your experiences!