“Lovely”
Review of Rosey Lea

Rosey Lea
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I love Rosey Lea, it's always so welcoming in there. The food is lovely and the teas are the best I have ever had :-) so if your in to tea go and try them all. I love the new Rosey lea too, but the first one will always be special to me as I had my wedding reception there in May 2013 and I couldn't of asked for more, it was fantastic! :-).

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Sophieoolala

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“keeps getting better and better!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I've visited Rosey Lea in Stortford town centre several times and have always been so happy with the service, food and value for money. But I have to say I am even more impressed with the new Rosey Lea in Wickham hall.

I took my grandparents there for afternoon tea to avoid busy Stortford on a saturday and this location is so great, just out of town in absolutely beautiful surroundings! I cannot wait to spend time here in the summer months.

Again, the staff are so helpful even when the cafe is packed out they do their best to provide great customer service, food top notch and tea as always fantastic!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Nikkiblake
Hertfordshire, UK
“Love the new Rosey Lea”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

The new Rosey lea is set in a lovely countryside premises which is fantastic to stop in after a lovely walk. The high ceilings and windows give it a lovely spacious feel, especially on a sunny day with the sun beaming through.

The food as always is fantastic!!!! I will definately be returning over and over again :)

• Visited January 2014
“Kentish town”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I went to Rosey Lea new premises, which is as wonderful as the first.
The staff were very friendly lovely food as usual.
I cannot wait for the spring will be a lovely area to sit outside.
Well done Rosey Lea as usual.
Will be returning soon.

Visited January 2014
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic tea room”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My friend and I went into Rosey lea on Friday and the tea room was very busy with people queuing to get in. We got a table by the fireplace over looking the terrace. We ordered a club sandwich and the soup. Both our meals were delicious. The staff were attentive and friendly and I would reccomend this tea room to my friends. It's nice to be able to have fresh food without having to resort to the large chain coffee shops in town. Well done Rosey Lea, we will be exploring your second tea room in the future.

• Visited January 2014